touch |tʌtʃ| verb
1 come into or be in contact with:
- bring one’s hand or another part of one’s body into contact with,
- come or bring into mutual contact,
- Geometry be tangent to (a curve or surface) at a certain point.
2 handle in order to interfere with, alter, or otherwise affect.
3 affect or concern:
- [ with negative ] have any dealings with.
4 produce feelings of affection, gratitude, or sympathy in.
5 informal reach (a specified level or amount):
- [ usu. with negative ] be comparable to in quality or excellence.
We love textures, patterns & touch. In the Sense of Touch we found the space to memorise the moments, that are important to Us. Touch is an individual language that everybody communicates with. The space created & experienced by touch makes the space yours, its unique & strong reflecting the personality of a person.